This course addresses topics that were not included in the previous version, such as the Guide Notes to Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. Numerous Q&As address real-life, up-to-date matters that appraisers encounter in various assignments, including mortgage lending, litigation, property tax appeal, and many more.
The course contains relevant and much-needed information for professional appraisers.
The content emphasizes:
• Business practices issues, such as how to respond to seemingly unreasonable requests, how to address client pressure, and how to approach a complex assignment
• Which standards apply to Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates for Designation, Practicing Affiliates, and Affiliates, and when they apply
• The key principles of the Standards of Valuation Practice
• How to identify and avoid behavior that violates the Standards of Valuation Practice
• The correct way to use the Appraisal Institute’s designations, emblems, and logo
• Understanding the Appraisal Institute’s enforcement process
NOTE: The AQB approved this course for 4 hours of CE. This is due to some content being specific to the Appraisal Institute. Check with your state for approved credit hours.
|FREAB CE: 4 Hours
AI CE: 35 points