EAST FLORIDA CHAPTER EDUCATION DETAILS
INCLUDES MEMBERSHIP LUNCH AND FREE HEADSHOT PHOTOS
This course addresses topics that were not included in the previous version, such as the Guide Notes to Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. Numerous Q&As address real-life, up-to-date matters that appraisers encounter in various assignments, including mortgage lending, litigation, property tax appeal, and many more.
The course contains relevant and much-needed information for professional appraisers.
The content emphasizes:
• Business practices issues, such as how to respond to seemingly unreasonable requests, how to address client pressure, and how to approach a complex assignment
• Which standards apply to Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates for Designation, Practicing Affiliates, and Affiliates, and when they apply
• The key principles of the Standards of Valuation Practice
• How to identify and avoid behavior that violates the Standards of Valuation Practice
• The correct way to use the Appraisal Institute’s designations, emblems, and logo
• Understanding the Appraisal Institute’s enforcement process
NOTE: The AQB approved this course for 4 hours of CE. This is due to some content being specific to the Appraisal Institute. Check with your state for approved credit hours.
|FREAB CE: 6 Hours |
AI CE – 30 Points
Online Education: Learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
Top-notch Appraisal Institute courses and seminars come straight to your desktop with online education! Learn from any computer anywhere, whenever you have time. It’s easy, convenient, and a great way to get the education you want. Check out the current course listing now!