SAK Comedy Lab
29 S. Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
Friday, August 23, 2019
7 PM – 9:00 PM
SAK is located at 29 S. Orange Ave on the 2nd floor of the City Arts Factory between Central & Pine Street.
Parking Near SAK…be sure to read
“GARAGE TIPS” for easier parking.
Don’t park on Orange even if you see other cars there. There’s a good chance you’ll be towed if you park in front of SAK on Orange Ave.!!! That would be stinky.
The garages and pay lots are usually your closest options, but there is FREE METERED STREET PARKING after 6:00pm within 3 blocks of SAK. Spots can be found along Rosalind (near Lake Eola) and near the cross streets of Pine, Central and Church.
GARAGE/PAY LOTS: Most garages and pay lots are located on the cross streets of Central, Pine, and Church. They usually charge from $4 to $10.
The Plaza Cinema Garage – 15 S. Court Ave, behind The Plaza – Orlando, FL 32801
PLAZA CINEMA GARAGE TIPS: 1. We HIGHLY recommend you Park on Level 3 or above (simply follow signs for movie theatre parking) and that you write your level down. Spaces are wider and the elevators are closer. It’s easy to lose your car if you park below the 3rd level.
2. You CAN park in reserved spaces after 6:00pm – as long as you leave by 6am you party animal! 3. Bring your parking stub in to the SAK Box Office so we can validate it for $4 parking.
4. The pay stations rarely work even though they tell you to pay at the pay stations. If you are paying by credit card, save time and skip the pay stations and go right to the exit gate, which will take your card! If you’re paying by cash you can try those blasted pay stations or just go to Level 2a, park in a temporary parking spot and pay at the garage office.
5. NOTE: If you park on Level 2a, 2b and 2c there is only ONE elevator on the corner of Church and Court. NOTE AGAIN, this particular elevator does not go to Level 3 or above….the rest do!
Garage is open 24 hours. Clearance is 6’7”. ***IF YOU ARE CHARGED MORE THAN $4, GO TO THE GARAGE OFFICE ON 2A TO GET IT FIXED….just tell ‘em you went to SAK.
HOW TO GET TO SAK from this garage: The road in front of the Plaza is Orange Ave. Turn right on Orange and SAK is on the right just as soon as you cross Pine.
The Library Garage – RIGHT ACROSS FROM the DOWNTOWN LIBRARY (a block and a half)
$6 between 6 & 10pm; $10 on Amway Center event nights – (www.amwaycenter.com/events)
Garage is locaed at 112 E. Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801. Many people enjoy this garage even though we do not validate and it costs more simply because the spaces are wider.
GARAGE TIPS: Pay at entrance, cash or check only. After 10:00pm parking is $10. Clearance 7’.
HOW TO GET TO SAK from this garage: If you exit at the door on Central Blvd, go left. At the 1st light, go left on Orange. SAK will be on the left, just before Pine Street. If you exit at the door on Pine St, go right. At the first light, go rigt on Orange. SAK will be 2 doors down on the right.
This course addresses topics that were not included in the previous version, such as the Guide Notes to Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. Numerous Q&As address real-life, up-to-date matters that appraisers encounter in various assignments, including mortgage lending, litigation, property tax appeal, and many more.
The course contains relevant and much-needed information for professional appraisers.
The content emphasizes:
• Business practices issues, such as how to respond to seemingly unreasonable requests, how to address client pressure, and how to approach a complex assignment
• Which standards apply to Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates for Designation, Practicing Affiliates, and Affiliates, and when they apply
• The key principles of the Standards of Valuation Practice
• How to identify and avoid behavior that violates the Standards of Valuation Practice
• The correct way to use the Appraisal Institute’s designations, emblems, and logo
• Understanding the Appraisal Institute’s enforcement process
NOTE: The AQB approved this course for 4 hours of CE. This is due to some content being specific to the Appraisal Institute. Check with your state for approved credit hours.
|FREAB CE: 4 Hours
AI CE: 35 points